• This agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that applies to an
individual's or entity's participating in the SpiceClub Program (the "Program").
As used in this agreement, "we", "us", or "our" means SpiceJet
Limited including but not limited to our successors and assigns, as the case may be, and
"you", “your” means the person taking membership in the Program.
Our “site” means, collectively, the www.spicejet.com website, our mobile website
and our mobile applications.
• Our revamped Program is effective from August 17, 2018 wherein the Program is structured on tier basis with different benefits attached to different tiers. However, please note that SC Points earned and/or top-up done on or before July 26, 2018 will be as per the old earning structure and will be migrated to new system and none SC Points will be credited for the bookings made between July 27, 2018 to August 2018.
• Enrolment in the Program (“Membership”) is limited to parties that lawfully can enter
into and form contracts under applicable law. For example, you have to be 18 years or
above to enrol in this Program.
• In the event wherein more than one account number is assigned to the same individual and/ or entities, SpiceJet reserves the right to merge the two accounts.
• Please note that changes in the SpiceClub User ID is not permitted once enrolment process is completed.
• Member in one Tier will only be eligible for next Tier if total number of flight count and total amount spent (as provided under below table) is met within a year from the date of Membership and/ or up gradation of Tier which shall be calculated on the flown basis only.
|Total number of flights||Entry level||5||15||30|
|Total amount to be spend (in ₹)||Entry level||20,000||60,000||1,20,000|
• Please note that on every up gradation of Tier your flight count and total amount spent of will be reset to zero.
• Validity of your Tier shall be for a period one (1) year from the date of entry into said Tier. In the above said period of one (1) year you are required to meet Tier eligibility criteria (as provide in above table) to upgrade yourselves to next Tier. If the above said criteria is not met by you, your Tier stay will be downgraded to previous Tier.
• Benefits associated with each Tier like club comfort, club privileges and other
benefits can be availed by registered member only under the Program.
• Discounted rate/ voucher of each product cannot be combined with any other offer of same product/ offer/ voucher.
• “SC Points” refers to all rewards earned on purchase and utilisation of our all
domestic/ international flight bookings and/ or domestic/ international flight add-ons.
• You can book our flight tickets and/ or any add-ons via our site and earn SC Points. Our system will identify the PNR as you by your first name/ last name/ mobile number/ E-mail ID and the said SC Points will be credited against your PNR.
• In the event wherein you have made the booking through any of our partner or other channels, you will have to claim your SC Points within 180 days of travel under SpiceClub login by providing the details of said PNR.
• SC Points will be accrued by you only on your name (on whose name the Membership exist) for the bookings made for yourself only, after completion of your journey.
• Please note that in any of the following events SC Points will not be accrued:
i. In case of any PNR cancellations
ii. Any booking made through accrued SC Points
• In the event wherein you make a booking with different payment method including SC Points as one of the payment mode, SC Points will be accrued/ accumulated on pro-rata basis only for the amount paid through other payment mode.
• SC Points accrued by you will expire in two (2) years from the date SC Points has been credited into your account.
• You can redeem your SC Points against purchase of any product (like flight bookings or add-ons) available on our site. However, in case of Classic Tier members, please note that a minimum 500 SC Points is required for redemption against any such purchase.
• SC Points earned by you is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
• If you choose to make any changes/ cancellations in any of your bookings for which a
part/ full payment is made by Spice Points and/ or SC Points, then deductions shall be
done on the basis of first-in first-out.
• All other terms of carriage of as available at www.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx, and applicable terms and conditions shall also apply.
• SpiceJet reserves the right to modify, alter, amend and/ or change any and/ or all of the terms and conditions, made applicable to SpiceClub, at any time without prior notice.
• In the event of any misuse or abuse of your Membership by you, we reserve the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
• The maximum liability of SpiceJet in any event for any valid claim arising out of SpiceClub Membership shall be limited to the amount paid by the Member.
• For any credit/ debit card and net banking related claims, you should contact your respective banks and we will not be liable to entertain any such claims.
• Any person subscribing to Program shall be deemed to have accepted the applicable terms and conditions.
• Any disputes arising out of your Membership or any of the booking made hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts situated at New Delhi, India.
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to and regulate the provisions of prepaid payment instruments namely Open loop Prepaid Card(s) and Gift Card(s) (whether in physical or virtual form, as applicable) (collectively "Prepaid Cards" or "Cards" or "PPIs") provided by SpiceJet Limited ("the Company"). The PPIs are issued by IndusInd Bank and powered by MatchMove. By completing the sign-up process for availing any of the Cards, you are deemed to have expressly read, understood and accepted each and every Terms and Conditions mentioned herein. You agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein, as may be amended from time to time. In this Terms and Conditions, "We", "Us" or "Our" collectively refers to IndusInd Bank and/or the Company and/or MatchMove acting on behalf of IndusInd Bank, as the context requires. "You" or "Your" refers to the individual purchasing or using the Prepaid Card.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the contrary intention appears and/or the context otherwise requires, capitalized terms defined by: (i) inclusion in quotations and/ or parenthesis have the meanings so ascribed; and (ii) the following terms shall have the meanings assigned to them herein below:
a) The PPI shall be the exclusive property of the Issuer. b) The PPI shall be valid only within the territory of India and for transactions in Indian Rupees only. The PPI cannot be used outside the territory of India or for any transactions denominated in foreign currency. c) The Customer shall be required to sign on the reverse side of the PPI (if the PPI is in the card form) immediately upon its receipt. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any Transaction in absence of the signature or mismatch of the signature, without further notice or intimation to the Customer. d) The PPI shall not be transferable to other individual or third party under any circumstances. e) We shall not be liable to pay any interest on any balance maintained in the PPI at any point in time. f) The Customer agrees and confirms that the PIN shall, under no circumstances be revealed by the Customer to any relative or family members or third party. The Customer shall be solely responsible and liable for the consequences arising out of such unauthorized disclosure of PIN and/or unauthorized usage of the PPI. We disclaim all responsibility and liability arising out of or in connection with the unauthorized usage of the PPI and/or any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, incurred by the Customer as a result of such misuse. If the Customer forgets or misplaces the PIN, the Customer should visit the website or mobile application or any other mode as may be made available by Us for re-generation of PIN. g) We will inform or intimate the Customer 45 days prior to the expiry of the PPI through SMS on the registered mobile number of the Customer or as specified in the Regulations applicable from time to time. Customer needs to utilize the entire credit balance available on the PPI prior to its expiry. In case the Customer does not utilize the credit balance available on the PPI within the validity period, the Customer can approach Us for renewal of the PPI. In case the Customer does not approach Us within a specified period, the outstanding credit balance available on the PPI will be transferred to a fund in compliance with the Regulations. h) The Customer shall sign and retain all the charge slips generated for each of the Transaction consummated at a Merchant Establishment. We shall not be obliged to provide copies of the charge slips or transaction slips to the Customer. Any such request by the Customer will be at our sole discretion and provided such requests have been made by the Customer within forty-five (45) Business Days from the date of the Transaction. The Customer agrees that We shall be entitled to charge additional cost or charge for providing copies of the charge or transaction slips. i) Any charge or cost levied by the Merchant Establishment in relation to any Transaction shall be directly settled by the Customer with the Merchant Establishment. We shall not be liable or responsible, either directly or indirectly, for any act or omission on the part of the Merchant Establishment or the charges or cost levied by them in relation to the Transaction. j) All refunds and adjustments due to any Merchant Establishments on account of device error or communication link will be processed manually and the Account will be credited after due verification by Us pursuant to the applicable rules, regulation and our internal policy. The Customer agrees that any subsequent Transactions will be accepted or honored only based on the available credit balance in the Account without taking into account any disputed amount under consideration by Us. The Customer shall unconditionally keep Us indemnified against any loss or damage caused to Us on account of dishonoring the payment instructions as a result of insufficient funds in the Account. The Customer agrees that We shall be entitled to deduct the amount of such loss or damaged caused to us directly from the Account. k) The Customer undertakes to act in good faith at all times in relation to all dealings of the PPI. The Customer accepts full responsibility for any illegal or wrongful use of the PPI in contravention to the Terms and Conditions contained herein. l) The Customer hereby agrees not to use the PPI for making payment(s) of any goods and services, which is illegal under the laws. The PPI cannot be used for making purchases of prohibited or contraband products or services like lottery tickets, banned or prohibited magazines, participation in sweepstakes, purchase of bitcoins, payment for call-back services, etc. m) We do not take any responsibility for any loss, damage or injuries suffered or caused to the Customer in connection with the service, quality of goods and services provided by the Merchant Establishment, refusal to accept (conditional acceptance) the PPI by Merchant Establishment and inability (technical issues) to use the PPI at Merchant Establishment. n) The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that if there is no Transaction for a consecutive period of one (1) year on the PPI, subject to validity of the PPI, the same shall be made inactive by Us after sending a notice to the Customer. The PPI can only be reactivated by Us after validations and requisite due diligence, as stipulated from time to time. o) The Customer hereby agrees to receive SMS or email alerts from Us for all Transactions done using the PPI. The SMS or email alerts from Us shall stipulate debit and credit Transactions, balance available or remaining on the PPI or such other information or details as stipulated by Us, from time to time. p) The Customer agrees that we may, at our sole discretion, utilize the services of external service provider(s) or agent(s) on such terms as required or necessary, for provisioning of the services in relation to the PPI. q) The Customer shall have access to Frequently Asked Questions ("FAQ") as uploaded by Us on our website, from time to time. r) Notwithstanding anything contained herein, We shall not be liable to the Customer for any harm, loss, damage or injury caused due to causes beyond its control such as tide, storm, cyclone, flood, lightning, earthquake, fire, blast, explosion or any other act of God, war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, embargo or sanction, blockade, riot, civil commotion, labour action or unrest including strike, lock-out or boycott, interruption or failure of any utility service, enemy action, criminal conspiracy, act of terrorism or vandalism, sabotage, hacking, unanticipated technological or natural interference or intrusion, loss or damage to satellites, loss of satellite linkage or any other data communications linkage, loss of connectivity or any other irresistible force or compulsion.
a) In the event of any breach of these Terms and conditions by the Customer, We shall have the sole right to forthwith cancel or terminate the PPI without having any liability, claim, demand or dispute against Us. b) The Customer undertakes and agrees to indemnify Us against any loss, damage, claim, penalty, cost, charges or expenses (including legal counsel fees) that we may incur and/or suffer, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of the Customer committing any breach of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
a) The PPI shall be valid until the expiry date printed on the face of the PPI. b) If the Customer wishes to close the PPI at any time, then the Customer shall request Us for such closure and We may close the PPI in the manner as prescribed from time to time. c) The Customer agrees and undertakes to destroy the PPI upon its expiry. d) The Customer agrees that the PPI shall be defaced by cutting off the top right-hand corner, ensuring that both the hologram and the magnetic strip have been cut and has been destroyed or received by us. The Customer agrees that the Customer shall continue to be liable for any Charges incurred on the PPI prior to its termination, irrespective of the fact whether the Customer has or claims to have destroyed the PPI. e) We may at our sole discretion terminate the PPI if:
a) Charges shall include:
a) If the PPI is lost or stolen, the Customer must immediately report such loss or theft to Customer Care Centre and request for immediate suspension of the PPI. b) The Customer acknowledges that once the PPI is reported lost, stolen or damaged, such PPI cannot be used again, even if found subsequently. c) The Customer is responsible for the security of the PPI and shall take all steps towards ensuring that the PPI is not misused. In the event we determines or receives any information that the Customer has neglected or refused or failed to take steps as indicated above, in case of loss, theft or destruction of the PPI, we reserve the sole right to cancel or terminate such PPI. d) No liability shall accrue upon the Customer for any unauthorized transactions done on the PPI, after such PPI has been reported lost, stolen or damaged by the Customer. All liabilities accrued on the PPI, post reporting by the Customer shall be borne by us. However, in case of any dispute relating to the time of reporting and/ or transaction(s) made on the PPI, post reporting of the PPI being lost, stolen or misused, all our decisions shall be final and binding on the Customer.
Without prejudice to the remedies available under equity and/or law, We shall be under no liability or responsibility to the Customer or any third party, in respect of any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary loss or damage including, but not limited to, lost profits in connection with this arrangement.
a) Any charge or Transaction slip or other payment requisition received by Us for payment shall be conclusive proof of such Charge, unless the PPI is lost, stolen or fraudulently misused and evidenced by the Customer. b) All disputed Transactions in relation to the PPI shall be required to be raised with our Customer Care Centre, within fifteen (15) Business Days from the date of the disputed Transaction. The Customer acknowledges that any request, after fifteen (15) Business Days from the date of the disputed Transaction shall not be accepted by us.
Any dispute with or complaint against any Merchant Establishment regarding any goods purchased or services availed must be directly resolved by the Customer with the Merchant Establishment. It must be distinctly understood that the PPI is purely a facility to the Customer to purchase goods and/or avail services, We hold out no warranty or make no representation about quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods or services. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods or services must be resolved by the Customer with the Merchant Establishment. The existence of the claim or dispute shall not relieve the Customer of its obligation to pay all the Charges to Us and the Customer agrees to pay such charges promptly.
a)The Customer acknowledges and consents to sharing of information pertaining to the Customer and the usage of the PPI with any other banks or financial or statutory or regulatory authorities only in case of any financial misuse/fraud/legal cases where RBI, any regulatory authority, Government of India or Court directs us to disclose such information. b) The Customer acknowledges and agrees that we may report to any other banks or financial or statutory or regulatory authorities, any Customer delinquencies and/or the usage of the PPI only in case of any financial misuse/fraud/legal cases where RBI, any regulatory authority, Government of India or Court directs us to disclose such information. We shall not be obliged to disclose the details of such banks or financial or statutory or regulatory authorities to the Customer, including the extent of such disclosure unless RBI, any regulatory authority, Government of India or Court expressly permits us to disclose the name of the said financial entity. c) The Customer hereby authorizes Us and Our agents to exchange, share or part with all the information relating to the Customer's details and payment history with our group companies or Affiliates only in case of any financial misuse/fraud/legal cases where RBI, any regulatory authority, Government of India or Court directs Us to disclose such information. d) The Customer shall intimate Us about change in any information, including but not limited to change in mobile number, email id, etc. along with such proof of change.
All disputes arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi.
a) We reserve the sole right to change, these Terms and Conditions, features and benefits offered on the PPI, including but not limited to Charges. b) We shall communicate the amended Terms and Conditions by hosting them on Our website www.spicejet.com or in any other manner as decided by Us. c) The Customer shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions, including amendments thereto as may be posted on Our website and shall be deemed to have accepted the amended Terms and Conditions by continuing to use the PPI.
a) In the event of any dispute or grievance in relation to the PPI and/or these Terms and Conditions, the Customer may contact the Customer Care Centre on details available on Our website. b) In the event the dispute or grievance in relation to the PPI and/or these Terms and Conditions is not adequately addressed or resolved by Customer Care Centre, the Customer may approach the Nodal Officer, details of which can be found on our website. c) We agree that all complaints, disputes or grievance raised by the Customer shall be addressed and/or resolved in a time bound manner. d) The Customer may at any time approach the Banking Ombudsman for the grievance redressal. The list of Banking Ombudsman is available on the website of Reserve Bank of India i.e. www.rbi.org.in
This section lays out the Terms and Conditions which shall be applicable only to the SpiceCash Prepaid Card(s) issued by Us.
|Particular of charges||Amount|
|Point of Sale ( POS) or Online Ecommerce Transaction Decline Fee ( Visa & Master card only)||₹ 2|
|Online e commerce Transaction decline fee||₹ 2|
|Charge Back / Dispute Processing / Investigation Fee||₹ 35|