• This agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that applies to an individual's or entity's participating in the SpiceClub Program (the "Program"). As used in this agreement, "we", "us", or "our" means SpiceJet Limited including but not limited to our successors and assigns, as the case may be, and "you", “your” means the person taking membership in the Program. Our “site” means, collectively, the www.spicejet.com website, our mobile website and our mobile applications.
• Our revamped Program is effective from August 17, 2018 wherein the Program is structured on tier basis with different benefits attached to different tiers. However, please note that SC Points earned and/or top-up done on or before July 26, 2018 will be as per the old earning structure and will be migrated to new system and none SC Points will be credited for the bookings made between July 27, 2018 to August 2018.
• Enrolment in the Program (“Membership”) is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. For example, you have to be 13 years or above to enrol in this Program.
• In the event wherein more than one account number is assigned to the same individual and/ or entities, SpiceJet reserves the right to merge the two accounts.
• Please note that changes in the SpiceClub User ID is not permitted once enrolment process is completed.
• Member in one Tier will only be eligible for next Tier if total number of flight count and total amount spent (as provided under below table) is met within a year from the date of Membership and/ or up gradation of Tier which shall be calculated on the flown basis only.
|Total number of flights||Entry level||5||15||30|
|Total amount to be spend (in ₹)||Entry level||20,000||60,000||1,20,000|
• Please note that on every up gradation of Tier your flight count and total amount spent of will be reset to zero.
• Validity of your Tier shall be for a period one (1) year from the date of entry into said Tier. In the above said period of one (1) year you are required to meet Tier eligibility criteria (as provide in above table) to upgrade yourselves to next Tier. If the above said criteria is not met by you, your Tier stay will be downgraded to previous Tier.
• Benefits associated with each Tier like club comfort, club privileges and other benefits can be availed by registered member only under the Program.
• Discounted rate/ voucher of each product cannot be combined with any other offer of same product/ offer/ voucher.
• “SC Points” refers to all rewards earned on purchase and utilisation of our all domestic/ international flight bookings and/ or domestic/ international flight add-ons.
• You can book our flight tickets and/ or any add-ons via our site and earn SC Points. Our system will identify the PNR as you by your first name/ last name/ mobile number/ E-mail ID and the said SC Points will be credited against your PNR.
• In the event wherein you have made the booking through any of our partner or other channels, you will have to claim your SC Points within 180 days of travel under SpiceClub login by providing the details of said PNR.
• SC Points will be accrued by you only on your name (on whose name the Membership exist) for the bookings made for yourself only, after completion of your journey.
• Please note that in any of the following events SC Points will not be accrued:
i. In case of any PNR cancellations
ii. Any booking made through accrued SC Points
• In the event wherein you make a booking with different payment method including SC Points as one of the payment mode, SC Points will be accrued/ accumulated on pro-rata basis only for the amount paid through other payment mode.
• SC Points accrued by you will expire in two (2) years from the date SC Points has been credited into your account.
• You can redeem your SC Points against purchase of any product (like flight bookings or add-ons) available on our site. However, in case of Classic Tier members, please note that a minimum 500 SC Points is required for redemption against any such purchase.
• SC Points earned by you is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
• If you choose to make any changes/ cancellations in any of your bookings for which a part/ full payment is made by Spice Points and/ or SC Points, then deductions shall be done on the basis of first-in first-out.
• All other terms of carriage of as available at www.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx, and applicable terms and conditions shall also apply.
• SpiceJet reserves the right to modify, alter, amend and/ or change any and/ or all of the terms and conditions, made applicable to SpiceClub, at any time without prior notice.
• In the event of any misuse or abuse of your Membership by you, we reserve the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
• The maximum liability of SpiceJet in any event for any valid claim arising out of SpiceClub Membership shall be limited to the amount paid by the Member.
• For any credit/ debit card and net banking related claims, you should contact your respective banks and we will not be liable to entertain any such claims.
• Any person subscribing to Program shall be deemed to have accepted the applicable terms and conditions.
• Any disputes arising out of your Membership or any of the booking made hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts situated at New Delhi, India.